How do I get there?
The Delaware Shakespeare Festival is presented on the grounds of Rockwood Park. The park entrance is located just south of Shipley Road on the Washington Street Extension in Wilmington, Delaware. Use the following address if using GPS or online mapping service:
4651 Washington Street Extension
Wilmington, DE 19809
From I-95 (N or S)
- Take I-95 to Exit 9, Marsh Road, and follow the brown Rockwood signs
- The Rockwood Park entrance is located just south of Shipley Road on the Washington Street Extension in Wilmington, Delaware.
- From I – 495 North or South take exit 4, Edgemoor Rd.
- Follow Edgemoor Rd. west to Washington St. Extension
- Make a left onto Washington St. Extension and the first right into Rockwood.
Parking is available in the main parking lot located off of Washington Street Extension. The parking lot is well lit and feeds into the walkway to the performance location. The park is also handicapped accessible.