There is so much to do at the Festival!
- Picnicking on the grounds
- Every night. We encourage you to bring blankets and low-backed chairs for general admission lawn seating. Bring a picnic and dine while the Festival begins.
- Live Pre-Show Music
- Every night: one hour prior to showtime. Local musicians provide lovely entertainment while you picnic.
- Roving Bards
- Every night: one hour prior to showtime. Members of DSF’s College Apprentice Program wander through the audience, entertaining small groups with Shakespeare games and improvisations.
- Show Orientation
- Every night: 40 minutes prior to showtime. Two actors from the production offer insight to the evening’s play and allow time for a question and answer session with the audience.
- Children’s activities
- Family Matinees: Sundays, prior to showtime. Bring your children early to enjoy various Shakespearean-themed arts and crafts.
Last updated: July 10, 2012